- The Toolbox is a quick place to find tools or resources to help you manage your epilepsy and use our site!
- Some brochures, books and other resources may also be found in the online store.
- If you are looking for materials that are part of training programs, visit Services and Supports or contact us directly.
No matter how much you read or how hard you try, there is only so much you can do by yourself. While every family's situation is different and each child's condition unique, after a while just about all parents and people with epilepsy say the same thing: "Build a support network. Do not try to do it alone!"
Your health care team, your local Epilepsy Foundation, government organizations, and our online forum, all are examples of where you can find support, information and other resources. However, you'll also need to seek out this support.
Our Toolbox is the place to find resources for managing your epilepsy, helping your loved one, and teaching others. Use these to help you build your support network and share with others!
- Forms and tools can be printed out or downloaded for later use.
- Check out WebEase - a self-management program for epilepsy from the Managing Epilepsy Well Network.
- Resources made by other organizations may be listed under Services and Support.
- Check back frequently for more!
Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary
The Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary is your self-management tool to help you record, track, and manage your seizures and epilepsy. The Diary lets you record your medical history, seizures, medications, side effects, moods, or other personal experiences.
Get the Seizure First Aide App
Help is as close as your phone!
Download the free "Seizure First Aide" app at efmn.org/app for assistance with recognizing different types of seizures, knowing what to do, and timing how long the seizure lasts. Our thanks to the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota for developing this exciting new tool!
#DareTo Be Seizure Smart