- Sam Estes, College Football Athlete
- Geoff Pope, Super Bowl Champion
The Epilepsy Foundation is dedicated to making sure that people with epilepsy and seizures can experience all that life has to offer. Athletes vs. Epilepsy™ affirms this positive message and embodies it through action. Athletes vs. Epilepsy is a nationwide program for athletes, coaches, volunteers and fans to raise awareness and money to help fund the Epilepsy Foundation's mission.
With 1 in 26 people developing epilepsy at some point in their lives, we are helping to raise awareness about seizures and are raising money to help accelerate the development of new therapies.
Please consider joining the Athletes vs. Epilepsy team. Together we can help make a difference in the lives of those affected by epilepsy!
Join a 2015 race team. For our Athletes vs. Epilepsy, it’s about more than just the race, game, meet, etc. Each of our athletes also raise money and awareness on behalf of Epilepsy Foundation and our fight to stop seizures and SUDEP, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy through efforts including education, advocacy and research to accelerate ideas into therapies.
- Thank you to our Athletes vs. Epilepsy team members who participated in the ASICS La Marathon!
- Wishing tons of fun to our Athletes vs. Epilepsy TD Five Boro riders!
- Spokane Hoopfest on Saturday & Sunday, June 27-28, 2015, in Spokane, Washington - an exciting new partnership! Team entries are limited, so apply as soon as possible. Download and review the Hoopfest flyer and complete and return the Registration form.
- Even though our entries for the TCS NYC Marathon are sold out, YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE! If you have registered on your own for the TCS NYC Marathon and would like to participate as an Athlete vs. Epilepsy Team member complete and submit a Choose Your Own (CYO form) to raise funds and awareness.
- TCS NYC Marathon on Sunday, November 1, 2015 in New York, NY. Athletes vs Epilepsy Team registrations are SOLD OUT. We will make a request for more entries. Download and complete the information sheet and registration form below. You will be notified if we receive more entries.
Choose Your Own Event
Are you interested in participating in an athletic event that’s not listed here? Find out more information on how you can share your event date and raise funds and awareness in support if the Epilepsy Foundation.
You will receive support, a personal fundraising page and toolkit, access to staff to answer any questions you may have, and the opportunity to connect with your fellow Athletes vs. Epilepsy along your journey.
Athletes vs Epilepsy Guide to Fundraising
It’s time to fundraise! But how do you start? We have provided a downloadable document to assist you in planning your work and working your plan!
For help getting started or questions about the program, please call or email us today:
Thank you to our partnership sponsors:
For partnership opportunity information, please contact AvE@efa.org.