- Sam Estes, College Football Athlete
- Chanda Gunn, Olympic Ice Hockey Medalist
- Geoff Pope, Super Bowl Champion
The Epilepsy Foundation is dedicated to making sure that people with epilepsy and seizures can experience all that life has to offer. Athletes vs. Epilepsy™ affirms this positive message and embodies it through action. Athletes vs. Epilepsy is a nationwide program for athletes, coaches, volunteers and fans to raise awareness and money to help fund the Epilepsy Foundation's mission.
With 1 in 26 people developing epilepsy at some point in their lives, we are helping to raise awareness about seizures and are raising money to help accelerate the development of new therapies.
Please consider joining the Athletes vs. Epilepsy team. Together we can help make a difference in the lives of those affected by epilepsy!
Join a 2015 race team. For our Athletes vs. Epilepsy, it’s about more than just the race, game, meet, etc. Each of our athletes also raise money and awareness on behalf of Epilepsy Foundation and our fight to stop seizures and SUDEP, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy through efforts including education, advocacy and research to accelerate ideas into therapies.
- ASICS LA Marathon on Sunday, March 15, 2015,& at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California. Athletes vs. Epilepsy team registration is due by March 5, 2015. Download and complete the information sheet and registration form below to join the enter and enter:
- TD Five Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 3, 2015, in New York, NY. Athletes vs. Epilepsy team registration is due by April 9, 2015. Download and complete the information sheet and registration form below to join the team and enter:
- California Classic Century Ride on Sunday, May 16, 2015 in Fresno, California. Athletes vs. Epilepsy team registration is due by April 7, 2015. Download and complete the information sheet and registration form below to join the team and enter.
- Spokane Hoopfest on Saturday & Sunday, June 27-28, 2015, in Spokane, Washington - an exciting new partnership! Athletes vs. Epilepsy team registration is due by no later than May 1, 2015. Team entries are limited, so apply as soon as possible. Download and review the Hoopfest flyer and complete and return the Registration form.
Choose Your Own Event
Are you interested in participating in an athletic event that’s not listed here? Find out more information on how you can share your event date and raise funds and awareness in support if the Epilepsy Foundation.
You will receive support, a personal fundraising page and toolkit, access to staff to answer any questions you may have, and the opportunity to connect with your fellow Athletes vs. Epilepsy along your journey.
Athletes vs Epilepsy Guide to Fundraising
It’s time to fundraise! But how do you start? We have provided a downloadable document to assist you in planning your work and working your plan!
For help getting started or questions about the program, please call or email us today:
Thank you to our partnership sponsors:
For partnership opportunity information, please contact AvE@efa.org.