Community Forum Archive

The Epilepsy Community Forums are closed, and the information is archived. The content in this section may not be current or apply to all situations. In addition, forum questions and responses include information and content that has been generated by epilepsy community members. This content is not moderated. The information on these pages should not be substituted for medical advice from a healthcare provider. Experiences with epilepsy can vary greatly on an individual basis. Please contact your doctor or medical team if you have any questions about your situation. For more information, learn about epilepsy or visit our resources section.

REMEMBERING ALL TODAY ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11

Tue, 09/11/2007 - 09:04
just wanted to say to anyone out there affected by 9/11 that you are all in my prayers and remembered on this day. Personally that entire year was a very difficult year for me but then when 9/11 occured it was the piveting point in my entire life...from that day came many difficult changes. Usually around this time of year I feel depression and a sense of loss. After all these years you would think that my heart wouldnt weigh so heavy but it still does. I still cant believe it ever happened, I remember every minute and second of that day when the tragedy struck and I dont think I will ever really forget. It was all so close to home; physically, emotionally and mentally. Seems so sereal still. Sending hugs to all today on this somber day of remembrance. Praying for all those who were forever changed by 9/11. -Diane

Stay up to date with the latest epilepsy news, stories from the community, and more.