Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado & Wyoming
We are the leader in connecting, educating, and empowering to improve the lives of everyone affected by epilepsy.
We connect people to healthcare providers, support networks, and a listening ear, and we educate schools, employers, and the community at large to reduce stigma and raise awareness. We empower people affected by epilepsy with knowledge, resources, and advocacy to live their best lives.
For more than 50 years, we have remained committed to our mission, and we will not rest until we achieve a world free from seizures.
Connect with us
Programs & Resources
We provide Information and Referral services for resources in your area.
- Project UPLIFT is a skill-building group using mindfulness and cognitive-behavioral therapy to reduce stress and better manage epilepsy/seizures.
- The Preferred Provider Network is trained mental health clinicians who work with people living with epilepsy and seizures.
- Case Management provides resources for those seeking mental health services, housing, insurance, assistance in paying for medications, IEP meeting help, etc.
- The Emergency Assistance Fund covers a wide array of financial assistance options for those who have been impacted by epilepsy.
- We provide support to Spanish-speaking clients and provide education to Spanish-speaking communities.
From our annual Epilepsy Connect Symposium to our Seizure First Aid training sessions, we provide a wide range of educational programming to help raise awareness of epilepsy.
Youth Council provides local and national leadership opportunities to youth volunteers. Summer camps offer children, teens and young adults the opportunity to receive support and encouragement in what they CAN do. The camps build confidence, friendships and important life skills for those impacted by epilepsy.
Support Groups & Networking
Our support groups provide educational and emotional support in a positive environment for people living with epilepsy and their families. We CAN members meet regularly to bring our mission to communities through awareness, service and support.