We are active in Congress and the courts, focusing attention on the needs of people with epilepsy. We work to promote research for a cure; raise awareness about epilepsy; improve how people with epilepsy are perceived; and ensure that people with seizures are able to participate in all life experiences. But we cannot do this alone. We need your help!
There are many ways you can get involved in the great work of the Foundation:
- Donate to support the cause
- Host or fundraise for any event
- Join Athletes vs. Epilepsy to play or race and fundraise in support of accelerating new therapies for people living with epilepsy and seizures
- Speak Up, Speak Out about epilepsy by contacting your representatives in Congress
- Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Post videos, photos, and stories on Talk About It
- Participate in national events like the National Walk for Epilepsy and National Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Participate in regional events like Hidden Truths: The Mind Unraveled or Downtown Downstairs at the Jazz Standard
- Participate in events near you by contacting your local affiliate to see what events are occurring in your area
- Read and share our eNewsletter. When you log in to the website (at the top of any page), you are automatically subscribed. Or click here to subscribe.
- Help build awareness for epilepsy mortality and SUDEP through the SUDEP Institute.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and Ecommunities