As a bold unwavering ally, the Epilepsy Foundation is here to help people living with seizures dare to live to their fullest potential. Our mission is to lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy and to accelerate therapies to stop seizures, find cures, and save lives.
The Epilepsy Foundation is a strong advocate and an unwavering ally for people with epilepsy.
- We raise awareness about epilepsy and seizures.
- We support research for new therapies and a cure.
- We are active in Congress and the courts.
- We seek to ensure that people with seizures are able to participate in all life experiences.
But we cannot do this alone.
We need your help!
There are many ways you can get involved.
Raise Awareness and Speak Out
- Speak Up, Speak Out about epilepsy by contacting your representatives in Congress
- Read and share our eNewsletter; subscribe here
- Contact the SUDEP Institute to help build awareness about epilepsymortality and sudden unexpected death in epilepsy
- Share Talk About It videos
- Participate digitally:
- Awareness Events:
Get Involved and Volunteer
- Contact your local Epilepsy Foundation to see what's happening in your community
- Join the Community Action Network
- Participate in a Clinical Trial
- National Events and Initiatives
Fundraise to Support Our Mission