- New My Seizure Diary is now live! Visit our Diary Help to get started.
- The My Epilepsy Diary will now be known as the Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary
- Users who previoulsy had a My Epilepsy Diary on epilepsy.com will find all their data in their new and migrated My Seizure Diary account
- The Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary is the only official diary supported by epilepsy.com and the Epilepsy Foundation
Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary is your self-management tool to help you record, track, and manage your seizures and epilepsy. The Diary lets you record your medical history, seizures, medications, side effects, moods, or other personal experiences.
You can track changes over time, keep records of your medications, and create a Seizure Response Plan to share with your family, friends and health care team. Understanding your seizures may help you identify triggers to avoid.
My Seizure Diary also helps you remember what to do - you can have reminders of when to take your medicines, when to refill a prescription, or when you have medical appointments or tests.
My Seizure Diary lets you print out reports or send them to others, including your health care team electronically.
No more forgotten details. No more complicated record keeping. No more trouble remembering your medications. My Seizure Diary makes managing your epilepsy, or your loved one's epilepsy, fast and easy.
- Complete look and feel overhaul using new technology and platform
- Easier to use with updated user experience and interfaces
- 60+ new/updated features, tweaks to workflows, and tools
- Backward compatibility with my.epilepsy seizure diary - data already entered will be seen in new diary
- Web app has 100% responsive design - can be fully accessed on any device