Resources for Individuals with Epilepsy Experiencing Discrimination
- Frequently Asked Questions about Section 504 and the Education of Children with Disabilities - Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education
- Information on Filing a Complaint of Discrimination - Office of Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Education
- Auxiliary Aids and Services for Postsecondary Students with Disabilities - U.S. Department of Education
- Fact Sheet from the U.S. Department of Education, ""Know Your Rights: Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools"
- Webinar from the U.S. Department of Educations, "Rights of Students with Disabilities in Public Charter Schools"
Employment: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title I
- Direct Threat Under the ADA - Equip for Equality
- Accomodation and Compliance Series: Employees with Epilepsy (Accomodation Ideas) - Job Accomodations Network
- Q&A About Epilepsy in the Workplace and the ADA - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Q&A About Healthcare Workers and the ADA - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Q&A for Parties to Mediation: Mediation & the ADA - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Guidance for Job Applicants - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Enforcement Guidance on Reasonable Accommodation and Undue Hardship - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Enforcement Guidance on Disability-Related Inquiries and Medical Examinations of Employees - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Fact Sheet on how to File a Charge of Discrimination - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Public Accommodations and State and Local Governmental Programs (ADA Titles II and III)
- Title II Complaint Form - U.S. Department of Justice
- Instructions on How to File a Title III Complaint - U.S. Department of Justice
- Commonly Asked Questions about Child Care Centers and the ADA - U.S. Department of Justice General ADA Resources
- ADA Requirements: Service Animals - Department of Justice
General ADA Resources
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) - Federal agency that enforces the employment provisions of the ADA
- Job Accommodation Network - The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) is a service of the Office of Disability Employment Policy of the Department of Labor. JAN is a free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations, the ADA, and the employability of people with disabilities.
- U.S. Department of Labor – Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) - ODEP, formerly the President's Committee on the Employment of People with Disabilities, is a federal agency in the Department of Labor established in 2001. Congress approved ODEP to provide leadership to increase employment opportunities for adults and youth with disabilities.
- U.S. Department of Justice - The ADA section provides a wealth of guidance on the ADA and links to federal agencies with responsibility for enforcing a variety of disability laws
- U.S. Department of Transportation - The U.S. Department of Transportation enforces ADA Title II provisions relating to public transportation.