Every two years, the Epilepsy Foundation holds its Pipeline Conference to bring together decision-makers with a stake in the field of epilepsy treatment, therapeutic innovation, and product development.
Save the Date
- Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference: February 22-23, 2018
- Community Day: February 24, 2018
Location: Westin St. Francis hotel in San Francisco, California
Speakers and attendees will include
- emerging biotech and medical technology companies,
- major pharmaceutical and device companies, and
- researchers and innovators at the cutting-edge of epilepsy and CNS treatment advances.
This exciting meeting provides a forum for surveying new therapies in development, exploring future advancements, and encouraging collaborations and partnerships.
The conference will also feature
- the 7th Annual Epilepsy Shark Tank competition
- a Community Day on Saturday where people living with epilepsy and their family, friends, and advocates gather for a day of learning, support, and networking