Donate and Show Your Support
Donate at epilepsy.com/NetathonGive or
Text* PURPLE to 27722 to donate $10 to the Epilepsy Foundation today! or
The Epilepsy Foundation's second "Talk About It for Epilepsy!" Netathon Presented by Sunovion on May 6, 2017, will be a star-studded event devoted to creating awareness and raising funds to support the Foundation's mission.
Hosted by Epilepsy Foundation spokesperson and celebrity Greg Grunberg ("Alias," "Heroes," and "Star Wars: The Force Awakens, whose son is living with epilepsy), the 8-hour event will broadcast live online here on this page on epilepsy.com, plus YouTube, talkabout.org, Twitch.tv (an Amazon company), and CBSlocal.com/epilepsy. Event co-hosts are DJ HAPA and Phil Gattone, president and CEO of the Epilepsy Foundation. Experts and stars from stage, screen, and music will perform live and share information about epilepsy and seizures.
Celebrities and Special Guests Asked to Appear
* Link to IMBb profile
Watch: Facebook Live with Greg Grunberg
Watch Ryan Brown-Kohalmy and actor and epilepsy advocate Greg Grunberg discuss #Netathon2017 in a special Facebook Live recorded on Thursday, April 27, 2017.
Epilepsy Experts and Epilepsy Foundation Staff Expected to Appear
- Jacqueline French MD, Epilepsy Foundation Chief Scientific Officer
- Brandy Fureman PhD, Epilepsy Foundation Vice President of Research & New Therapies
- Phil Gattone, Epilepsy Foundation President & CEO
- Barry Gidal Pharm D, epilepsy.com Medications Editor
- Wendy Miller PhD, RN, CCRN, Epilepsy Foundation Professional Advisory Board Member
- Steve Owens MD, MPH, MA, Epilepsy Foundation Vice President of Programs and Services
- Patricia O. Shafer RN, MN, epilepsy.com Associate Editor/Community Manager
- Joseph Sirven MD, epilepsy.com Editor-in-Chief
- Blanca Vazquez MD, Director of Epilepsy Clinical Trials, NYU Langone Medical Center
Want to amp up your experience watching the “Talk About It for Epilepsy!” Netathon Presented by Sunovion?
Host your own watch party on May 6th!
Watch parties are a great way to celebrate the event, engage with your community, and raise money for the Epilepsy Foundation. Invite friends over to your house to watch, start a conversation, and #TalkAboutEpilepsy.
Watch parties hosted by the following local Epilepsy Foundations will be featured live during the event:
- Epilepsy Foundation of Central and South Texas
- Epilepsy Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago at the CBS Chicago/WBBM-TV/Channel 2
- Epilepsy Foundation of Indiana
- Epilepsy Foundation of Nevada
- Epilepsy Foundation of Oklahoma
- Epilepsy Foundation of Utah