Chat and Community Forums Closed

Due to the popularity of social media, we have seen decreasing engagement on our forums and chat. Please know we want to keep talking to you about epilepsy, seizures, and what you need. We want to stay connected with you.

Community Forum

A place to share questions, concerns, and challenges that adults with epilepsy may face in understanding, managing and living with seizures.

Topic: Living With Epilepsy - Adults

Created By: gawyn | 01/2004 | 0 Comments

Ok I have two doctors saying the epilepsy I have was due to child hood birth. I was 2 mybe 3 month early. Born.Now I would agree with the doctors. But I had a accident at work. Never had...

Created By: poetrywriter2004 | 01/2004 | 17 Comments

I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was almost 5 years old, in other words, early 1988. My epilepsy was kept under control for so many years. My epilepsy was kept under control until 2003. So...

Created By: sabina78 | 01/2004 | 7 Comments

I have been having ongoing sezuires for over two months, just got my insurance back, and have been hospitalized for 4 days while they tried to figure out what was going on. I have history of...

Our Mission

The mission of the Epilepsy Foundation is to lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy and to accelerate therapies to stop seizures, find cures, and save lives.

24/7 helpline
P