Hello fellow friends and or doctors
I would like to ask a question on what you have experienced, and or if you have experienced static electricity within your body? Or, have you ever shocked anybody upon passing? There have been times where I will actually shock someone just by touching them. Sometimes I get shocked just by touching a knob or an object. My hair sometimes will react from the this as if it is static electrity and will appear to be weightless as it reacts to the the electrical shock. I was just wondering if any of you have experiened this?