The Epilepsy Foundation offers companies a meaningful investment with the most leading epilepsy patient advocacy organization. Corporate membership directly supports epilepsy programs, education, supportive care within our 47 affiliated networks and discovery into new therapies; while providing companies with a range of benefits deigned to help members reach their key business goals.
Meet Our Partners
Our industry partners make tremendous contributions on the national and local level to the fight against epilepsy and share our vision of: Not another moment lost to seizures. On behalf of the over 3 million Americans living with epilepsy we proudly say thank you to our corporate partners, without our corporate partner’s time, commitment and contributions raising awareness, advancing new therapies, supporting our communities would not be possible.
- National Corporate Partners - Our National Corporate Partners demonstrated a high level of commitment to our mission through financial support and efforts to raise awareness.
- Strategic Alliance Partners - Our Strategic Alliance Partners are leading the way to supporting research, finding new therapies and breaking down social barriers as a demonstration of their company’s commitment to ending the fight against seizures.
- Community Partners - Our Community Partners are engaged showing the true call to action for epilepsy the epilepsy community by devoting their mission to helping the diverse spectrum of epilepsies.
Fiscal Year 2013
National Corporate Partners
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eisai Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- UCB Pharma, Inc.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories
- AbbVie, Inc.
- SAVERS, Inc.
- Bender Consulting Services
- Coca Cola
- MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
- Neuro Pace, Inc.
- SCI (Service Corporation International)
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- United Health Group
- Access to Patients, LLC
- American Airlines
- CSC, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Nutricia North America, Inc.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- The Wine Institute
- Medtronic Corp.
- Smart Monitor
Strategic Alliance Partners
- Danny Did Foundation
- American Epilepsy Society
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC)
- Jacoby Development, Inc.
- Giant Foods
- NBC 4
- Peabody Press
- Mid Atlantic Sleep Centers
National sponsorship offers numerous opportunities to enhance your company's visibility with people living with epilepsy. It provides an easy way to interact with a targeted group of patients, caregivers, and health care professionals, to introduce your brand or service.
- Mission Support
- Events Sponsorship
- Educational Grants
- Research & New Therapy
For more information on the wide range of opportunities to support the work of the Epilepsy Foundation, contact: Lynette Fludd or call 301-459-3700.
The Epilepsy Foundation is pleased to recognize the following corporations for their generous support to the newly merged organization. The following companies further our mission of providing education and research grants to fund activities that help people with epilepsy and their families.