Here are some ideas for ways to raise money and help accelerate new therapies:
Ideas for adults
- Run or Walk for Epilepsy. Hold a local walk for epilepsy in your community, Epilepsy Foundation is here to help! Email email@example.com for more information.
- Taxi for Epilepsy. Drive friends or family to the airport or store and ask them to pay you by making a donation through your own page.
- Bike Ride for Epilepsy. Setup a race or just set a goal for yourself and ask friends and family to sponsor you for however many miles you want to ride. For example, ask them each to make a $25 contribution for you to ride 25 miles.
- Personal Occasions for Epilepsy. Ask your friends and family to make a donation through your eTapestry webpage in your honor for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, holidays -- any day.
- Honor Someone You Love. You can ask friends and family to make a donation through your eTapestry webpage in honor of someone you love who is here or who you have lost that made an impact on your life.
Ideas for young adults
- Babysit for Epilepsy. Babysit for someone and ask them to make a donation in the amount of the cost for your services through your eTapestry page.
- Read for Epilepsy. Have your family members make a contribution for each book you read.
- Personal Occasions for Epilepsy. Ask your friends and family to make a donation through your eTapestry webpage in your honor for birthdays, graduations, or a holiday.
Use your imagination and think up something new. Be innovative. Take advantage of how easy it is to share with people via email and over the Web.
Donations can be made from friends and family and colleagues by credit card. They can leave personal messages for you on the campaign page too! Each time a donation is made, the host is notified, and an automatic customizable thank you email is sent. It's quick, easy and secure. It's great fun too.
All donations are sent to the Epilespsy Foundation, minus a small transaction fee. Ready to get started? Let us know!