The #DareTo Say SUDEP infographic encourages people with epilepsy and their caregivers to:
- Know SUDEP facts
- Know the risk for SUDEP
- Understand the cause of SUDEP
- Know how they can reduce their risk for SUDEP
- Know what questions to ask your doctor about SUDEP
- Know how to talk with family and friends about epilepsy and SUDEP
- Know the facts to keep safe and when to call 911
- Learn about SUDEP research initiatives
Links for more information and helpful resources:
- Managing Epilepsy and Seizures Infographic
- SUDEP FAQ
- How SUDEP Occurs
- Preventing SUDEP
- The Role of Seizure Alerts
- Talking About SUDEP
- Support for Bereaved
- About the SUDEP Institute
We hope you found this infographic helpful and encourage you to share it with others.
- Here’s a PDF version you can print and share:
- Save this icon that you can use on Facebook and your website to link back to this page.
- Click here to order copies of the infographic poster or a 6x6 in brochure.
Have more questions or need help?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to find a local Epilepsy Foundation affiliate and learn about support and programs in your area.