Epilepsy & Behavior, an Elsevier journal, is uniquely devoted to the rapid dissemination of the most current information available on the behavioral aspects of seizures and epilepsy.
Epilepsy & Behavior presents original peer-reviewed articles based on laboratory and clinical research. Topics are drawn from a variety of fields, including clinical neurology, neurosurgery, neuropsychiatry, neuropsychology, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology, and neuroimaging.
Epilepsy & Behavior publishes papers on the study of:
- Localization of ictal and postictal behaviors
- Neuroendocrine aspects of epilepsy
- Psychiatric and psychosocial aspects of epilepsy
- Behavioral aspects of epilepsy surgery
- Cognitive and affective effects of seizure treatment
- Functional imaging
- Animal models
For further information, go to http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622822/description#description.