- Side effects may occur, such as: weakness, dizziness, headache, memory problems, fatigue, sleepiness or sedation, unsteady walking, respiratory depression, or low blood pressure.
- These medicines should not be used in people with certain forms of glaucoma, infants less than 6 months of age, people with severe breathing problems, or people who have a sensitivity to benzodiazepines or any of its ingredients.
- These medicines should be used with caution in elderly or frail people, in people with psychiatric problems, or in people taking other drugs that affect the nervous system.
- Do not stop this medicine suddenly.
- Report all side effects to your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor about all prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal products or supplements that you are taking.
- Call your doctor or get emergency medical attention if you have any serious problems with these medicines.