A place to share questions, concerns, and challenges that adults with epilepsy may face in understanding, managing and living with seizures.

Topic: Living With Epilepsy - Adults

Created By: AnneGwish | 2007-08-14 16:35 | 1 Comment

what exactly do you guys mean when you describe your deja vu feeling?...you literally feel as if you are reliving that instance? b/c i have had several occasions where i think that a certain...

Created By: tammyp | 2007-08-11 14:04 | 5 Comments

I have a bit of a long story to tell so I hope all will read and help me out Thanks Tammy

Ok here it goes my boyfriend Eddie started having seizures 4 years ago he is now 31. He came...

Created By: gypsyg | 2007-08-11 13:27 | 1 Comment

living with epilepsy isn't easy for me and it can be hard for others but one thing it can do is add stress and then after more seizures. I haven't had a gran mal in about 6 months but I have all...

Created By: banffgirl | 2007-08-10 22:49 | 1 Comment

well evryone, i guess on monday when i hit those shelves at world market i must have went down harder than i have in the past. or the floor was harder lol the left side of my head is still very...

Created By: SassyMindy | 2007-08-10 12:44 | 6 Comments

So lately I have been afraid to sleep because I have seizures when I sleep and also when I wake up. So going to sleep means seizures. I also am so tired I want to sleep all day but I know as...

Created By: ehutch79 | 2007-08-09 12:45 | 0 Comments

After tons of research and questions of my daughter's nuerologist and others, I have come to the conclusion that for the vast majority seizures are nothing more than an embarassment and an...

Created By: Belinda | 2007-08-09 12:35 | 1 Comment

I've been thinking more and more about writing about my life with E.I grew up with it vollunteered at the epilepsy foundation. I married a man who has E but stopped having seizures when he had...

Created By: Belinda | 2007-08-09 07:06 | 0 Comments

I've been seizure free for like a month,but Idon't get my hopes up.Everytime I have they've started back up and I've started back up busting my headopen.

I got some major stress out of my...

Created By: Belinda | 2007-08-09 07:05 | 0 Comments

I've been seizure free for like a month,but Idon't get my hopes up.Everytime I have they've started back up and I've started back up busting my headopen.

I got some major stress out of my...

Created By: shadowz | 2007-08-09 00:17 | 3 Comments

I was diagnosed with TLE while going to marriage counseling.
I do not have convulsions, do not have auras, never smell anything...no warning.

What I do have is quick and overblown...

Created By: SassyMindy | 2007-08-08 23:18 | 20 Comments

Okay, I am sorta sick of all this. I have to say it's gone a little to far. I think it's time for a truths. Lets think about this, we are acting like we are in highschool. Maybe we should take...

Created By: short circut | 2007-08-08 19:28 | 3 Comments

Has anyone had troubles when flying? I'm going to be flying to Los Angeles soon and this is the first time since I've had E. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed problems happening like due to...

Created By: banffgirl | 2007-08-08 00:04 | 1 Comment

i juust wokke up... went shpping with m y sweetieeeeee and hee waaaanten to go to loewes.........booring, same strip hasss cossrt plus wporld markett and i loove to rooaam aroond in hteere to...

Created By: tgore | 2007-08-07 15:00 | 4 Comments

i was diagnosed with peti mal when i was around the age of 10. i am now 16 and am off the medication for it bc it has "gone away" so...is it alright for me to smoke pot? or will it/can it trigger...

JME
Created By: Jo Jo | 2007-08-07 10:52 | 7 Comments

Hi all,

You have probably seen lots of my threads on here as I seem to have so many questions spinning round my head at the moment! Today after 15 years I have diagnosed with JME!!! Can´...

Created By: support_caregivers2 | 2007-08-07 09:50 | 2 Comments

Sending a hug to all of you who need it today. I hope everyone is having a decent day. One day at a time.
Anyone having a tough day, wanting and needing to vent, or just need a little...

Created By: jderry | 2007-08-06 17:00 | 7 Comments

I've cut all caffine and all sweeteners sugar and fake and it seems to have helped with my night seizures.

Created By: mel2007 | 2007-08-06 14:10 | 17 Comments

I was reading a lot of your discussions deciding whether I even belonged here. Sounds like a lot of you have been living with epilepsy along time. I however have been living with seizures for 5...

Created By: Jodi19 | 2007-08-06 13:34 | 10 Comments

I have complex partial & simple partial seizures and when I have seizures I have this extreme anxiety and insomina. Now I only experience this when I have the complex partial seizures. I...

Created By: SunflowerPower | 2007-08-06 01:53 | 12 Comments

I did a lot of reading on this site before I finally decided to join. I thought it was a community where everyone was welcome. Well, lately I've learned that not everyone agrees. There are a lot...

Pages