I am a college student doing a research paper for an English class about my
intended major. So I have some questions about the daily life of an
1) How did you get the position you have?
2) How hard was it to find a job after getting your degree?
3) Do you have any classes or training you have to attend now that you are
an Epileptologist? If so how often?
4) What is your usual work day like?
5) What is your favorite part of your job? Why?
6) If you could change one thing about your job what would it be?
Just so you don't think I'm just using this website for research I want you to know I was diagnosed with J.M.E in January and that is why I chose my intended major.