To learn about our partners and colleagues in epilepsy research, visit the following links:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Epilepsy Program
- CURE (Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy):
CURE is now accepting LOIs for our first 2015 grant cycle.
Currently accepting applications for:
All awards are now $250,000 paid over 2 years.
For more information and to apply, visit CURE.
- Department of Defense: Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
- Epilepsy Phenome Genome Project
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke-Epilepsy Benchmarks
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke-Homepage
- Resources In Epilepsy Research